Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 3

DAY 3

Okay I don't know why I didn't write in here yesterday! (but neither did you, S, so it's fine ;) ) I forgive us!!

Lets see... yesterday was a snow day for me... so my eating was a little on the weird side. AND my gym was closed. BUMMER!!! That just means I'll be doing extra cardio today :)

Breakfast: 2 Pancakes - WHO eats pancakes? really though.. I'd never really had them before. hahaha SERIOUSLY. i wasn't even a fan. never again.

Lunch: Homemade chicken soup - perrrrfect for a snow day!

Snack: Special K chip/cracker things. Sour cream and onion flavor, totally recommend!!

Dinner: 1/2 cup wheat spaghetti and a meatball

Dessert: a little baby pudding cup with a dollop of cool whip ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, last night J and I were talking about how bad we wanted pancakes. LUCKY! Although I prefer french toast ;-)

    How can you only have a 1/2 cup of pasta and one meatball?! You have some crazy willpower, lady! Proud of you!

    ReplyDelete