Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm calling this Day 6... Even though it's more like day 8 (but I kind of gave up on everything this weekend... Monday = fresh start!)

WORKOUT --- Just got back from the gym... 1 hour on elliptical (710 cals) and 20 mins on bike (100 cals)


FOOD ---

Breakfast: Bagel w/butter -- I would typically have special k cereal on a day like today, but I woke up feeling extra hungry. Also, the bagel will give me more fuel at the gym!

Snack: low-fat popcorn

Lunch: grilled chicken & more popcorn? gross.

Snack: granola bar

Dinner: pad thai with chicken

Dessert: tiny baby cupcake

3 comments:

  1. A, do you always only do the elliptical/treadmill at the gym? If so, have you thought of changing it up?! I need to add more cardio into my workout plan. I started on that today. So tired now. haha dragging through work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i usually do an hour on the elliptical and then 30 minutes on the bike... when i had a personal trainer, we used to do sooo many different things, but i feel like the elliptical is the only thing that makes me sweat :-\ and since i have SO much weight to lose, i need a good sweat.. ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  3. agreed! i didn't know if you also did any exercises that build muscle-- like crunches or squats or anything!

    ReplyDelete