Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 9

DAY 9

FITNESS: Went to the gym and did ellptical for an hour... I should have stayed longer but this cold is kicking my ass. It's hard to workout with a sore throat - it makes everything harder!

FOOD:

Breakfast: egg white on flatbread from DD (less than 300 and totally delicious) and a hazelnut iced coffee with splenda and light cream

Lunch: left over pad thai (only a little bit) and a granola bar

Snack: special k bar

Dinner: chicken, baked potato, corn --- deeeeliciiiiouuussss

Dessert: skinny cow ice cream bar!


On my mind: I'm still dealing with all kinds of Biggest Loser drama... I just found out that my mom doesn't weight enough to be my partner and they are really leaning towards partners rather than singles. I just don't know what to do. I'm so discouraged because I want this so bad. I know I can do it on my own, but I want to get on the show so I can inspire people. I want to represent the entire state of Maine. The casting director told me to let her know if I somehow come up with a partner because she and another CD said they "both see something in me that's incredible" I'm praying that someone randomly comes along...

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up, A. It's all going to work out either way, just remember that! No matter what-- you are losing weight!!!

    ReplyDelete