Friday, February 4, 2011

day 5

DAY 5

FITNESS:

I don't know when I'm going to have time to go to the gym!! I'm going to NH today with my uncle and little babyyyy cousin (Henry) to visit some fam... soooo it depends on what time we get home whether or not I can go to the gym!

FOOD:

Breakfast: I went out to breakfast this am with Alex.. @ Mister Bagel. I had a breakfast sandwich (egg, ham, cheese) on the "outer shell" of a bagel.. i take the middle out! takes out a bunch of calories ;)
Lunch: TBD.. but I think my uncles bringing me to Rapid Rays on the way... OH NO!!! You're gonna be jealous of my chocolate milk with the big straw, i know ;)
Snack: TBD
Dinner: TBD
Dessert: TBD


"YOU CAN CREATE ANY KIND OF LIFE YOU WANT, TODAY. DON'T LISTEN TO YOUR DOUBTS AND FEARS. TRUST IN YOUR VISIONS. TRUST IN LOVE."

2 comments:

  1. hahaha I can't believe you remember my obsession with the big straw in my rapid rays chocolate milk! :-)

    update pleeease! what was the rest of your day like?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how could i ever forget your obsession?! i thought i was the only one in love with the big straws until i met you hahaha

    the rest of that day was INTERESTING. not worth writing about! but my rapid rays WAS delicious...

    ReplyDelete